Answered By: Nicole Santiago Last Updated: May 03, 2023 Views: 3
Answered By: Nicole Santiago
Last Updated: May 03, 2023 Views: 3
- PDF copy of your dissertation/thesis. This must be a single file. If your manuscript is in Word or RTF format, you must convert it into a PDF.
- Optional Supplementary files (images, data, etc.) that are an integral part of the dissertation/thesis, but not part of the full text.
- Advisor and other Committee Members' Names
- Subject Categories: 1-3 that best describe your dissertation/thesis' subject area [PDF]. These categories are fixed subject categories.
- Keywords: You will have the option to add additional tags that you think would enhance discovery and access to your thesis.